Client: Territoria Civil (John Holland)
Year Completed: 2018-2020
The final stage of the Tiger Brennan Drive, Garramilla Boulevard and the additional works to Tiger Brennan Drive provides the final link for Traffic flow through to the Darwin CBD.
Bennett +Bennett were contracted by Territoria Civil for the length of the project, tasked all site survey works associated with Garramilla Boulevard. Significant design and service issues were encountered throughout the construction area, with Bennett and Bennett providing onsite clash detection and alternative design proposals for services to ensure the project delivery remained on track. Support for multiple brands of machine control and site supervisor kits allows for multiple work fronts to be completed and effective use of site survey resources.
- Pre-survey of design areas
- Control establishment and management throughout project
- Conformance and validation of all civil works
- Onsite design support and validation
- Site base station provisions effectively supporting Trimble and Topcon Machine Systems
- Management of grade control systems, supervisor kits and site survey technicians
- Survey set out of all civil works, pavements, structures, services
- Setout of Precast and Insitu Retaining Wall elements
- As-constructed survey of all works and delivery