In early 2015 we began our works on site for Multiplex following the demolition of the old Brisbane Courts and subsequent excavation and shoring of the large seven (7) level Basement was fully completed.
Multiplex were the successful bidder for the Building of the ‘W’ Hotel and as it turns out were the builders for all 3 Towers and we are fortunate to be a part of that team right through the entire development.
We were engaged in late 2014 by Shayher Group to provide and deliver the volumetric titling works to create the separate parcels via a volumetric subdivision – to deal with the four (4) various site uses – Hotel, Commercial offices, Residential Apartments & Retail floors. This scope also included the retail and commercial tenancy leases and final strata plans for the residential units.
Did you know?
- On this site was formerly the old Brisbane Law Courts
- Tower 1: The ‘W’ Hotel is a chain of 5 star hotels owned by Marriott International
- Tower 2: The Commercial Tower is a 5 star green star building, where the building is steel framed.
- Tower 3: ‘The One’ will be the equal tallest building in Brisbane at 274.3m height with Brisbane Skytower. That is as high as buildings can be (274.3 metres) in the CBD due to the flight path from the Brisbane Airport.
- The 4 level Podium – contains the Retail precinct with many dining & entertainment options