Major Shopping Centre redevelopments are a strong industry driver throughout Australia and Bennett + Bennett are proud to have been heavily involved in this sector for many years.
We understand the complexities of working on large scale projects and have gained a broad range of experience operating around multiple consultants and contractors.
Our services to the retail industry have included detail surveys for design processes, laser scanning to create 3D models to define all major buildings, photogrammetry, control set out for earthworks, construction control, as-constructed surveys and tenancy lease surveys.
- Sunshine Plaza (Redevelopment), Maroochydore (current) – Lend Lease
- Hyperdome (Redevelopment), Loganholme (current) – RCP Management
- Casuarina Square Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Casuarina NT (current) – Mainbrace, GPT, NSPM
- Brookside & Toowong Shopping Centres – Retail First
- Capalaba & Wynnum Shopping Centres – Shayher Group
- Gateway Shopping Centre, Palmerston NT (2018) – Hutchinson Builders, BMD
- Southport Park Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Southport – Eastcote Pty Ltd
- Burpengary Plaza (Expansion), Burpengary (current) – Chin Hong Investments Corporation Pty Ltd
- Orion Shopping Centre (Stage 2), Springfield Lakes (2015) – Mirvac
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Indooroopilly – Multiplex
- Kawana Shopping World (Redevelopment), Buddina (2016) – Mirvac
- Benowa Shopping Centre (New), Benowa (current) – Hutchinson Builders / Retail First
- Riverlinks Shopping Centre (Expansion), Ipswich (current) – Dennis Family
- Jape Homemaker Centre (Expansion), Casuarina NT (2017) – Hutchinson Builders / Jape Nominees
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport (current) – Retail First
- Paradise Centre, Surfers Paradise (1972 – current) – Vicinity Centres
- The Pines Shopping Centre, Elanora (2017) – MCD Australia