Specialist survey solutions for large and small scale infrastructure projects, tunnels, roads, railways, bridges, pipelines and drainage networks.
Infrastructure projects are quite challenging because of the scale, limited time and access that is often available. Our services in Drones, laser scanning and photogrammetry can alleviate these constraints by capturing large and detailed areas quickly and accurately. All 3 options offer benefits to a client, most significant being savings to time and cost because surveys can often be achieved in a single visit, and without public disruption or facility downtime.
- Gold Coast Light Rail, Stage 3A (current)
- M1 various major Road intersections – detail and laser scanning surveys (2019)
- Toowoomba Range Heritage Rail Tunnels (2017) – BMD
- Brisbane Metro – BCC
- M1 Aerial Survey, Springwood to Coolangatta 80km stretch (2017) – DTMR
- Gold Coast Light Rail, Stage 1 – McConnell Dowell
- New Generation Rolling Stock Facility, Wulkuraka (2015) – Laing O’Rourke
- Queensland Rail Normanby Project (2016) – WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Inland Rail ARTC Stage 1 & 2 (2016 – 2018) – Jacobs, GHD, WSP
- Mt Crosby Weir, Mt Crosby (2016) – GHD
- Brisbane Airport – runway survey, multi-storey car park, Qantas catering building, Virgin baggage handling (2013 – 2017) – Various
- Gold Coast Airport – well monitoring (2016) – WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Injune, Mitchell & Surat Airports (full airport detail survey) – Maranoa Regional Council
- Roma Airport (set out of carpark / new terminal, laser scanning & detail survey / as-constructed of runway, apron & taxiway) – Maranoa Regional Council
- Flood Study, Roma & Chinchilla – Maranoa Regional Council, Western Downs Regional Council, GHD
- Dugald River Mine (mine establishment), Cloncurry – MMG
Bennett + Bennett are experienced in infrastructure survey standards / protocols and are registered as a preferred Tier 1 supplier for various government organisations, council departments, major resource providers and Defence force projects.