Bennett + Bennett have extensive experience delivering Defence projects throughout Australia.
Our Queensland and Northern Territory teams are experienced with Defence work protocols, standards and safety procedures. They understand the challenges these types of works involve, including the additional security measures and the correct handling of sensitive information. With most Defence projects being of large scale, our teams are trained and capable of working seamlessly with other consultants and contractors to achieve optimal outcomes.
Bennett + Bennett have access to qualified survey and spatial teams that have completed the necessary certifications / background checks and hold current base passes enabling them to be deployed quickly.
*Experienced with GFIS (MSP) survey management
- Sensor Equipment Building (Stage 5 – AIR 5431 PH2/3), Darwin NT (current) – Lend Lease
- Tindal RAAF Base – STAGE 6 and USFPI, NT (current) – Lend Lease
- Larrakeyah Barracks / Coonawarra Base, Darwin NT (current) – Laing O’Rourke
- Tindal RAAF Air Base NACC, NT (current) – Lend Lease + various additional subcontractors
- Tindal RAAF Air Base ATC, NT (2018) – Lend Lease + various additional subcontractors
- RAAF Base Amberley, QLD (current) – Lend Lease / Broad / Laing O’Rourke / Leighton, St Hilliers
- Land 121 Project, 60 locations throughout Australia – Lend Lease
- Enoggera Barracks, QLD – Lend Lease
- Canungra Barracks, QLD – Reed Constructions / Badge