Year Completed: 2014
$200+ million pipeline to transport thousands of megalitres of treated coal seam gas (CSG) water that farmers and other customers can use in the Dawson Valley Supply Scheme.
A practical solution was needed to transport the treated CSG water to an existing water supply scheme. MPC were contracted to lay 120km of pipeline from Woleebee Creek to the Glebe Weir. Bennett + Bennett deployed various survey crews along the alignment to support the completion of the project and to ensure practical timeframes were met. Support was provided for various machine control brands and trenching systems, via permanent and semi permanent base stations along the alignment.
- Static control installation
- Pipeline set out and machine model management
- ROW pegging and clearing surveys
- As-constructed validation pre backfill
- Pump station set out and concrete works