Bennett + Bennett have 2 major roles in this development and that is to survey the entire site to gather up all the site details and the 2nd role is titling expert, where we provide tenure advice as well as numerous cadastral surveys to set up the sites cadastral framework.
We are also involved in the early works site demolition and excavation process with set out, site control and as-constructed works.
- Laser Scanning
- 3D laser scan of the entire area <1 terabyte data
- Aerial Photogrammetry
- CCTV and aerial photogrammetry to create a singular model
- Set-out & as-constructed of re-diverted services added to BIM database.
- Combination of conventional survey & tight control with laser scanning, cable location & potholing, bathymetric survey of the Brisbane river bed, CCTV & aerial photogrammetry to create a singular model
- Completion of numerous cadastral surveys, the majority of which were volumetric and of large-scale and complexity.