Exit 57 Upgrade
Client: Department Of Transport and Main Roads (DTMR)
Year Completed: 2019 – September 2020 (Predicted)
This project deals with a realignment of an on/off ramp that allows for better traffic flow. The site is located at the Pacific Highway at Oxenford where there is access to and from the motorway, Hope Island and the many Gold Coast theme parks.
This intersection was built 20 years ago and due to significant growth and developments in the surrounding suburbs, the upgrade is necessary to relieve heavy congestion on the surrounding road network.
Bennett + Bennett provided services in 2 stages:
Stage 1: Initial detail survey of the area including laser scanning and service location of all features
Stage 2: provision of survey control points for all structures and survey set out of the new structure.
- Control establishment and management
- Detail survey and laser scanning of existing intersection, M1, ramps & adjoining side roads
- Service location
- Survey to DTMR specifications
- Provide construction control and monitoring
- Set out structural items
- Conduct compliance survey of constructed items