Dugald River Mine
Client: MMG / Jacob’s Engineering
Year Completed: 2015
The Dugald River project is one of the world’s largest and highest grade sites for lead zinc & silver deposits.
Located in north-west Queensland, approximately 65 kilometres northwest of Cloncurry. Early works commenced in October 2011 and included the development of two exploration declines, which intersected the main part of the ore body in late 2012.
- Pre-survey of design areas
- Control establishment and management
- Validation of earthworks claims by civil contractor
- Conformance of civil earthworks completed
- Services as-constructed management
- Direct client liaison for RFIs
- Management of underground mine survey operations
- Surveying of the extracted minerals and controlling and recording the direction of the excavation