Australian Defence Project, Australia Wide
Client: Lend Lease
Year Completed: 2014-2019
Bennett + Bennett provided the surveying expertise for the initial detail surveys for proposed control tower sites at various locations along the eastern states and territories of Australia.
The surveys involved our survey staff and the engagement of cable locators to conduct detail surveys at various RAAF bases. This information was provided to the Lend Lease design team and various consultants, as part of the design phase of this project. Further to that, Bennett + Bennett worked on the Amberley and Tindal and Darwin airbases providing construction control, set-outs and maintaining the constructed data.
- Site detail surveys
- Pre works survey for design
- Site control establishment and auditing
- Control of GFIS as constructed management
- Tower verticality conformance and setout
- Various building setout services
- Security and electrical services setout
- Stormwater, culvert and drainage works
- Clash detention of services across trades
- Dilapidation Services