Land subdivision, community title schemes and strata title surveys.
Bennett + Bennett have been involved in numerous major projects, exploring the possibilities available to developers under current land sales acts, community title and strata title legislation. We regularly provide advice in relation to titling issues for mixed use developments throughout South East QLD.
Titling project experience:
- Multi-tower mixed use high-rise developments
- Large land estates
- Low-rise multi-unit buildings
- Simple duplex / triplex dwellings
- Detached housing enclaves
- Small boundary realignments
- Large rural & urban land parcels
With state-of-the-art CAD equipment and experienced operators we are able to produce all types of community and strata titling plans including pre-construction sales documentation, concept schematics, car-parking allocation, exclusive use definition and final title plans.
- Titling advice
- Pre-sales contract plans
- Disclosure plans
- Final subdivision & plan sealing – Land (SFP): standard format plan / Building (BFP): building format plan / Volumetric (VFP): volumetric format plan
- As-constructed surveys & new council services
- SealSMART applications
Highlight projects: Spirit, Jewel, The Lakes, Paradise Centre, Hilton Surfers Paradise, Sanctuary Cove, Calypso Bay, Royal Pines Resort, Couran Cove Resort, Yungaba, Cova and Ephraim Island.
Leading Expert: Director, Greg Short has been part of the B+B team for close to 40 years and is considered an expert in this field. He is often invited to speak to industry groups on complex community and strata titling in Queensland.