Land subdivision, community title schemes and strata title surveys.
Bennett + Bennett have been involved in numerous major projects, exploring the possibilities available to developers under current land sales acts, community title and strata title legislation. We regularly provide advice in relation to titling issues for mixed use developments throughout South East QLD.
Titling project experience:
- Multi-tower mixed use high-rise developments
- Large land estates
- Low-rise multi-unit buildings
- Resort Developements
- Simple duplex / triplex dwellings
- Detached housing enclaves
- Small boundary realignments
- Large rural & urban land parcels
With experienced Managers, drafting team and the latest CAD software, we are able to advise and prepare the community and strata titling plans you require. That includes pre-construction sales documentation, concept schematics, car-parking allocation, exclusive use definition and final title plans. Our experience in apartments and units, ensure you get maximum unit area calculated.
- Titling advice
- Pre-sales contract plans
- Disclosure plans – including draft Building Format Plans, Volumetric Format and BMS Areas plans.
- Final subdivision & plan sealing – Land (SFP): standard format plan / Building (BFP): building format plan / Volumetric (VFP): volumetric format plan and Building Management Statement Plans (BMS)
- Existing and older Community schemes, adding further development including termination and issue rectification.
- As-constructed surveys & new council services
- SealSMART applications
Highlight projects: Queens Wharf Brisbane, Star Casino Gold Coast, Jewel, The Lakes, Paradise Centre, Hilton Surfers Paradise, Sanctuary Cove, Calypso Bay, Royal Pines Resort, Couran Cove Resort, Yungaba, Cova and Ephraim Island.
Leading Expert: Director, Greg Short has been part of the B+B team for close to 40 years and is considered an expert in this field. He is often invited to speak to industry groups on complex community and strata titling in Queensland.
Associate, Ben Millen advises and managers many of our key Mixed-Use development sites throughout SE Qld. Ben is also on the UDIA Qld Property Law and Community Management Committee.