Bennett + Bennett are one of the leading consultants in the preparation of subdivision, community and strata title surveys.
Bennett + Bennett were heavily involved in the early waterfront and canal estate works on the Gold Coast during the late 1960’s and 70’s, and have been fortunate to bring this history and extensive project experience to many of South East Queensland’s modern developments.
We have a thorough understanding of complex titling arrangements for freehold, leasehold, marina and crown land in the canal development setting. Under the current Queensland legislation we will explore all the opportunities available to ensure our clients can position themselves to draw the greatest value out of their developments as they adapt to market demand.
By combining our titling and spatial services we are able to create new development assessment opportunities through an enhanced understanding of the relationships between competing interests. This assists in improving decisions being made over the development life-cycle.
- Calypso Bay, Jacobs Well (current) – Roche Group
- Cova, Hope Island (current) – Australand
- Couran Cove, Stradbroke Island (current) – Interpacific Resorts
- Elements of Byron, Byron Bay (current) – B+P Flannery
- Ephraim Island, Paradise Point – Mirvac
- Runaway Lagoons, Runaway Bay – Australand
- River Links, Coomera – Gay Group / Leightons
- Serenity Cove, Hope Island – Sime Darby
Bennett + Bennett have established longstanding relationships with all levels of Government and have a strong working history with other consultants throughout Queensland and Australia.