We promote a ‘’right first time’’ approach to retrofit design and construction projects over existing plant / mechanical infrastructure.
Laser scanning proves to be our most successful service for producing accurate results in complex environments including plants and facilities. Our team is able to effectively capture detailed 3D models which provide the foundation for coordinated design, clash detection, improved project planning and the ability to reduce the risk of construction delays.
In addition to laser scanning we are able to offer a range of traditional surveying services for construction control, as-constructed surveys and ADAC deliverables that assist in streamlining the delivery of a project.
- Jacobs Well Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Kilcoy Reservoir Upgrades
- Roma Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Mitchell Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Injune Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant (Salt Water Treatment)
- Brisbane Airport Baggage Handing MEP upgrades
- Unity Water
- SEQ Water
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- Queensland Urban Utilities
- Brisbane City Council
- City of Gold Coast
- Maranoa Regional Council