Specialist survey solutions for large and small scale infrastructure projects, tunnels, roads, railways, bridges and drainage networks.
Our combination of surveying and spatial services enable us to tailor-make a solution that will best achieve your project expectations.
Infrastructure projects are notoriously challenging because of the scale, limited time and access that is often available. Our services in laser scanning and photogrammetry can alleviate these constraints by capturing large or detailed areas quickly and accurately. Both options offer benefits to a client, most significant being savings to time and cost because surveys can often be achieved in a single visit, and without public disruption or facility downtime.
- Toowoomba Range Heritage Rail Tunnels
- M1 Aerial Survey, Springwood to Coolangatta (80km) – DTMR
- Gold Coast Light Rail (Stage 1) – McConnell Dowell
- New Generation Rolling Stock Facility, Wulkuraka – Laing O’Rourke
- Queensland Rail Normanby Project – WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Inland Rail ARTC (Stage 1), Calvert to Kagaru – Jacobs & GHD
- Mt Crosby Weir, Mt Crosby – GHD
- Brisbane Airport (runway survey, multi-storey car park, Qantas catering building, Virgin baggage handling)
- Gold Coast Airport (well monitoring)
- Injune, Mitchell & Surat Airports (full airport detail survey)
- Roma Airport (set out of carpark / new terminal, detail survey / as-constructed or runway, apron & taxiway)
- New Generation Rolling Stock Maintenance Facility, Wulkuraka – Laing O’Rourke
- Flood Study, Roma & Chinchilla
- Dugald River Mine (mine establishment), Cloncurry – MMG
Bennett + Bennett are competent in infrastructure survey standards / protocols and are registered as a preferred Tier 1 supplier for various government organisations, council departments, major resource providers and Defence force projects.