Our extensive experience and detailed knowledge of high-rise construction techniques enables us to understand the complexities of each project and provide a solution to best meet objectives.
Often complex form work, concrete and finishing set-outs are required as developers continue to progress creative tower designs which are uniquely shaped or involve large portions of curved glass. Our integrated service approach, coupled with industry leading technology enables us to provide precise and timely survey and spatial outcomes.
Our project experience with high rise development is extensive, and we are proud to have worked with many Australian and International developers on incredible landmark projects which have helped shape South East Queensland.
- Queens Wharf (current) – Destination Brisbane Consortium
- No 1. Brisbane (current, Town Planning) – 151 Property Core Plus Management
- Jewel, Surfers Paradise (current) – Wanda Group / Multiplex
- Skytower, Brisbane (current) – Billbergia
- Ruby, Surfers Paradise (current) – Hutchinson Builders
- Spirit Tower, Surfers Paradise (2017, Titling work) – Forise Investments
- The Beach Hotel, Broadbeach (2018) – Morris Property Group
- Abian, Brisbane (2017) – Sunland Group
- FV – Valley House, Fortitude Valley (2017) – Multiplex
- Qube, Broadbeach (2017) – Morris Group
- Synergy, Broadbeach (2016) – Morris Group
- 1 William Street, Brisbane CBD (2016) – Multiplex
- Rhapsody, Surfers Paradise (2015) – Multiplex / Howard Group