Our extensive experience and detailed knowledge of high-rise construction techniques enables us to understand the complexities of each project and provide a solution to best meet objectives.
Often complex form work, concrete and finishing set-outs are required as developers continue to progress creative tower designs which are uniquely shaped or involve large portions of curved glass. Our integrated service approach, coupled with industry leading technology enables us to provide precise and timely survey and spatial outcomes.
Our project experience with high rise development is extensive, and we are proud to have worked with many Australian and International developers on incredible landmark projects which have helped shape South East Queensland.
- Jewel, Surfers Paradise (current) – Wanda Group
- Skytower, Brisbane (current)
- The Beach Hotel, Boradbeach (current)
- Ruby, Surfers Paradise (current)
- 1 William Street, Brisbane CBD (2016) – Multiplex
- Abian, Brisbane (2017) – Sunland Group
- FV – Valley House, Fortitude Valley (2017) – Multiplex
- Rhapsody, Surfers Paradise (2015) – Multiplex
- Synergy, Broadbeach
- Qube, Broadbeach
- Sanbano, Coolangatta – Eastview
- Hilton, Surfers Paradise (2011) – Multiplex
- 400 George Street, Brisbane CBD – Thiess
- Oracle, Broadbeach (2010) – Grocon / Niecon
- Soul, Surfers Paradise – Juniper
- The Wave, Broadbeach
- Chevron Renaissance, Surfers Paradise
- Bel Air, Broadbeach
- Crowne Plaza, Broadbeach