Our extensive experience and detailed knowledge of high-rise construction techniques enables us to understand the complexities of each project and provide a solution to best meet objectives.
Often complex form work, concrete and finishing set-outs are required as developers continue to progress creative tower designs which are uniquely shaped or involve large portions of curved glass. Our integrated service approach, coupled with industry leading technology enables us to provide precise and timely survey and spatial outcomes.
Our project experience with high rise development is extensive, and we are proud to have worked with many Australian and International developers on incredible landmark projects which have helped shape South East Queensland
- Queens Wharf (current) – Destination Brisbane Consortium / Multiplex
- No 1. Brisbane (current, Town Planning) – 151 Property Core Plus Management
- Jewel, Surfers Paradise (current) – Wanda Group / Multiplex
- Skytower, Brisbane (current) – Billbergia
- Ruby, Surfers Paradise (2018) – Hutchinson Builders
- Spirit Tower, Surfers Paradise (2017, Titling work) – Forise Investments
- The Beach Hotel, Broadbeach (2018) – Morris Property Group
- Abian, Brisbane (2017) – Sunland Group
- FV – Valley House, Fortitude Valley (2017) – Multiplex
- Qube, Broadbeach (2017) – Morris Group
- Synergy, Broadbeach (2016) – Morris Group
- 1 William Street, Brisbane CBD (2016) – Multiplex
- Rhapsody, Surfers Paradise (2015) – Multiplex / Howard Group
- Oracle, Broadbeach – Grocon / Niecon
Specialist survey solutions for large and small scale infrastructure projects, tunnels, roads, railways, bridges, pipelines and drainage networks.
Infrastructure projects are often challenging due to the scale, limited time, and access available. Our data capture services utilising drone, laser scanning and photogrammetry can alleviate these constraints by capturing large and detailed areas quickly and accurately. All 3 options offer benefits to a client, most significant being savings to time and cost because surveys can often be achieved in a single visit, and without public disruption or facility downtime.
- Gold Coast Light Rail, Stage 3A (current)
- M1 various major Road intersections – detail and laser scanning surveys (2019)
- Toowoomba Range Heritage Rail Tunnels (2017) – BMD
- Brisbane Metro – BCC
- M1 Aerial Survey, Springwood to Coolangatta 80km stretch (2017) – DTMR
- Gold Coast Light Rail, Stage 1 – McConnell Dowell
- New Generation Rolling Stock Facility, Wulkuraka (2015) – Laing O’Rourke
- Queensland Rail Normanby Project (2016) – WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Inland Rail ARTC Stage 1 & 2 (2016 – 2018) – Jacobs, GHD, WSP
- Mt Crosby Weir, Mt Crosby (2016) – GHD
- Brisbane Airport – runway survey, multi-storey car park, Qantas catering building, Virgin baggage handling (2013 – 2017) – Various
- Gold Coast Airport – well monitoring (2016) – WSP-Parsons Brinckerhoff
- Injune, Mitchell & Surat Airports (full airport detail survey) – Maranoa Regional Council
- Roma Airport (set out of carpark / new terminal, laser scanning & detail survey / as-constructed of runway, apron & taxiway) – Maranoa Regional Council
- Flood Study, Roma & Chinchilla – Maranoa Regional Council, Western Downs Regional Council, GHD
- Dugald River Mine (mine establishment), Cloncurry – MMG
Bennett + Bennett are experienced in infrastructure survey standards / protocols and are registered as a preferred Tier 1 supplier for various government organisations, council departments, major resource providers and Defence force projects.
Bennett + Bennett have a proven track record of delivering surveying services to Defence projects throughout Australia.
Our teams are highly experienced with Defence work protocols, standards and safety procedures. We understand the challenges these types of works involve, including the additional security measures undertaken and the correct handling of sensitive information. With most Defence projects being large scale, our teams are equipped and capable of working seamlessly with other consultants / contractors to achieve optimal outcomes.
Bennett + Bennett have access to qualified survey and spatial teams that have completed the necessary certifications / background checks and hold current base passes. This enables us to arrange fast deployment.
*Experienced with GFIS (MSP) survey management
- Sensor Equipment Building (Stage 5 – AIR 5431 PH2/3), Darwin NT (current) – Lend Lease
- Tindal RAAF Base – STAGE 6 and USFPI, NT (current) – Lend Lease
- Larrakeyah Barracks / Coonawarra Base, Darwin NT (current) – Laing O’Rourke
- Tindal RAAF Air Base NACC, NT (current) – Lend Lease + various additional subcontractors
- Tindal RAAF Air Base ATC, NT (2018) – Lend Lease + various additional subcontractors
- RAAF Base Amberley, QLD (current) – Lend Lease / Broad / Laing O’Rourke / Leighton, St Hilliers
- Land 121 Project, 60 locations throughout Australia – Lend Lease
- Enoggera Barracks, QLD – Lend Lease
- Canungra Barracks, QLD – Reed Constructions / Badge
We can offer expert advice and services in land tenure including subdivision, land acquisition and community title schemes.
Our highly skilled team of surveyors and town planners have a broad range of experience in land development projects and have been heavily involved with Land & waterfront (Canal) estate works since the late 1960’s. We are able to provide advice, assist with development applications, property reports, various boundary surveys, rural surveys and subdivisions though to large master planned communities. We are licensed to carry our Cadastral surveys throughout Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
We have a thorough understanding of complex titling arrangements for freehold, leasehold, marina and crown land in the development setting. Under the current Queensland legislation we will explore all the opportunities available to ensure our clients can position themselves to draw the greatest value out of their developments as they adapt to market demand.
Bennett + Bennett’s cadastral survey plan requisition rates are significantly below the industry average by utilising internal cadastral plan checking officers and implementing a high quality checking process. This allows us to safeguard our client’s timing and registration needs at the back-end of any project.
- The Lakes, Mermaid Waters (current) – Sunland Group
- Calypso Bay, Jacobs Well (current) – Roche Group
- Cova, Hope Island (current) – Australand (Frasers Property)
- Brendale Industrial Estate, Brendale – CSR
- Stone Creek, Upper Coomera (current) – T.J International
- Elements of Byron, Byron Bay (current) – B+P Flannery
- Ephraim Island, Paradise Point – Mirvac
- Johnston Ridge, Darwin – BMD Urban
- Norman Springs, Pimpama – NCR Developments
- Ridgewood Downs, Mt Cotton – Yarrum Equities
- Couran Cove, Stradbroke Island – Interpacific Resorts
- Runaway Lagoons, Runaway Bay – Australand (Frasers property)
- River Links, Coomera – Gay Group / Leightons
- Serenity Cove, Hope Island – Sime Darby
- Zuccoli Subdivision, Darwin – BMD Urban
- Emerald Lakes, Carrara – Nifsan
- Coomera Retreat, Upper Coomera – QM Properties
- Crestwood Heights, Molendinar – Australand (Frasers property)
We are proud to have a long-standing history of providing services to Hospitals and health care facilities throughout Queensland, Northern New South Wales and the Northern Territory.
Surveying services provided for these facilities include construction control, as-constructed surveys, site survey control, laser scanning, pile monitoring, lease surveys, cadastral surveys, detail surveys and dilapidation surveys.
- Palmerston Regional Hospital, Palmerston NT
- Nambour Hospital, Nambour, QLD
- Gold Coast University Hospital, Southport QLD
- Byron Central Hospital, Byron Bay NSW
- Gold Coast Private Hospital, Southport QLD
- Royal Brisbane Hospital, Herston, QLD
- Robina Hospital, Robina QLD
- Tricare Aged Care Residence, Warana QLD
- John Flynn Hospital, Tugun QLD
- Allamanda Hospital, Southport QLD
- Pindara Hospital, Benowa QLD
- Logan Hospital, Logan QLD
- Tweed Heads Hospital, Tweed Heads NSW
- Ipswich Hospital, Ipswich QLD
- Mater Hospital, Brisbane QLD
- Wesley Hospital, Brisbane QLD
- QEII Hospital Redevelopment, Brisbane QLD
- Youngcare Facility, Coomera QLD
- Gold Coast Oral Health facility, Southport QLD
- Princess Alexander Hospital, Woolloongabba QLD
Major Shopping Centre redevelopments are a strong industry driver throughout Australia and Bennett + Bennett are proud to have been heavily involved in this sector for many years.
We understand the complexities of working on large scale projects and have gained a broad range of experience operating around multiple consultants and contractors.
Our services to the retail industry have included detail surveys for design processes, laser scanning to create 3D models to define all major buildings, photogrammetry, control set out for earthworks, construction control, as-constructed surveys and tenancy lease surveys.
- Sunshine Plaza (Redevelopment), Maroochydore (current) – Lend Lease
- Hyperdome (Redevelopment), Loganholme (current) – RCP Management
- Casuarina Square Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Casuarina NT (current) – Mainbrace, GPT, NSPM
- Brookside & Toowong Shopping Centres – Retail First
- Capalaba & Wynnum Shopping Centres – Shayher Group
- Gateway Shopping Centre, Palmerston NT (2018) – Hutchinson Builders, BMD
- Southport Park Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Southport – Eastcote Pty Ltd
- Burpengary Plaza (Expansion), Burpengary (current) – Chin Hong Investments Corporation Pty Ltd
- Orion Shopping Centre (Stage 2), Springfield Lakes (2015) – Mirvac
- Indooroopilly Shopping Centre (Redevelopment), Indooroopilly – Multiplex
- Kawana Shopping World (Redevelopment), Buddina (2016) – Mirvac
- Benowa Shopping Centre (New), Benowa (current) – Hutchinson Builders / Retail First
- Riverlinks Shopping Centre (Expansion), Ipswich (current) – Dennis Family
- Jape Homemaker Centre (Expansion), Casuarina NT (2017) – Hutchinson Builders / Jape Nominees
- Australia Fair Shopping Centre, Southport (current) – Retail First
- Paradise Centre, Surfers Paradise (1972 – current) – Vicinity Centres
- The Pines Shopping Centre, Elanora (2017) – MCD Australia
We promote a “right first time’’ approach to retrofit design and construction projects over existing plant / mechanical infrastructure.
Laser scanning proves to be our most successful service for producing accurate results in complex environments including plants and facilities. Our team is able to effectively capture detailed 3D models which provide the foundation for coordinated design, clash detection, improved project planning and the ability to reduce the risk of construction delays.
In addition to laser scanning we are able to offer a range of traditional surveying services for construction control, as-constructed surveys and ADAC deliverables that assist in streamlining the delivery of a project.
- Jacobs Well Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Kilcoy Reservoir Upgrades
- Roma Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Mitchell Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Injune Sewerage Treatment Plant
- Gold Coast Desalination Plant (Salt Water Treatment)
- Brisbane Airport Baggage Handing MEP upgrades
- Unity Water
- SEQ Water
- Sunshine Coast Regional Council
- Queensland Urban Utilities
- Brisbane City Council
- City of Gold Coast
- Maranoa Regional Council
Bennett + Bennett have extensive experience working with all levels of Government.
Bennett + Bennett have worked closely with all levels of govt since inception in 1968. At that time, one of our main sources of work was the State Government surveys and local Gold Coast City Council projects.
All levels of govt and the various departments have different delivery requirements for their data needs and Bennett + Bennett realise that and work to deliver the required result.
We have a strong team of experts in various fields. Whether it be for the local City Council for a detail survey plan, or a 3D scanned model and report to the Dept of Main Roads & Transport (QLD) standards, or a Title blocked formatted to Defence standards, Bennett + Bennett have the internal staff skilled or willing to comply.
We have a team of data managers used to dealing with large data files and able to deliver most outputs and file types.
- City of Gold Coast
- Maranoa Regional Council
- Dept of Main Roads & Transport
- Brisbane City Council
- NT Government
- Darwin City Council
- Sunshine Coast Council
- Noosa Council
- Ipswich CC
- Dept of Infrastructure & Planning Qld
- Dept of Housing Qld
- Moreton Shire Council
- Caboolture Shire Council
Specialist survey teams and management for large and small mining projects.
Mining projects require skilled survey experience as the survey tasks are sometimes unique to this service field. We have that experience at management level and pass that skill and knowledge down to our field teams.
We possess the latest software and Mine spec vehicles and the most current Drones (Reigl Minivux), Laser scanners and Total Stations to obtain volumes, or site reporting.
- Dugald River Mine (mine establishment), Cloncurry – MMG
- Roma Quarry reporting – Maranoa RC
- Boral Quarry, West Burleigh
- Blue Rock Quarry, Cedar Creek – Southern Cross Engineering
- Monto Crater – Monto Minerals
Bennett + Bennett are experienced in mining and survey standards.
- 50 Cavill Ave Surfers Paradise – CBRE – Leasing
- The Rocket, Robina – Colliers – Leasing
- Seabank Building, Southport – CBRE – Leasing
- Stockman’s Hall of Fame (Laser scanning, drone services), Longreach
- Green Lantern, Movieworld – Village Roadshow
- Wet’n’wild water park, Oxenford – Village Roadshow
- SeaWorld rapid water ride, Main Beach – Village Roadshow
A surveyor’s role is to ensure the position and verticality of the building is accurate and that the Finished floor levels are at the correct height. It is often the case that there is a short window for survey set out in the daily construction program and timeliness is a must.
Our experience and approach to your building developments allows peace of mind that we know what you require and can deliver on that.
- Sovereign Villas Bethania – 5 Stages 95 Lots
- Dakabin Crossing townhouses – Dakabin
- Vantage, Ross St. Benowa. – 5 Buildings – Rayjon
- Anchorage Apartments, Sheehan Avenue, Hope Island – 6 Buildings – Sheida
- Magnoli – Gold Coast Highway Palm Beach – Sunland – 2 Towers – 200+ units