Tindal RAAF Base / NACC Project
The ‘New Air Combat Facilities Project’ is a complete construction project which will include upgrades to the on-base maintenance hangers and working facilities, taxiway, apron, major drainage and services, pavements, accommodation, fuel storage and carparking.
Bennett + Bennett are providing survey control for the site as well as maintaining the ‘as constructed’ database. The ‘as constructed’ database requires constant review and survey to remain up to date so that clash detection of services and structures are monitored and clashes are avoided.
- Civil works for entire site
- Construction works – new buildings
- Services set-out
- Machinery guidance control
- As-constructed of all service buildings & pavements
- Data management & clash detection
- Detail surveys
Client: Laing O’Rourke
Year: 2017 – ongoing
Image Source: Katherine Times