RAAF Base, Amberley
Providing accurate survey control for the redevelopment of the Royal Australian Air Force’s largest operational base.
Bennett + Bennett have various staff members who hold current Red Base passes for the RAAF base at Amberley. This enables us to provide surveying services for a variety of projects and companies during development works.
- Growler Airborne Electronic Attack Capability Facilities (November 2014 – present)
- Air 5431 PH2/3 – Defence Air Traffic Management System & ADF Air Traffic Control Complex Infrastructure Project (September 2014 – November 2014)
- Battlefield Airlifter (Air8000 PH2) Main Operating Base Facilities (September 2014 – present)
- RAAF Amberley Super Hornet Facilities (2012)
- RAAF Amberley Security & Fire School (2011)
- Detail surveys of new development sites for various security gate upgrades
Client: Laing O’Rourke | Leighton | Lend Lease | Broad
Year: 2007 – Ongoing