Providing accurate survey control for the redevelopment of the Royal Australian Air Force's largest operational base.
Bennett + Bennett have various staff members who hold current Red Base passes for the RAAF base at Amberley. This enables us to provide surveying services for a variety of projects and companies during development works.
• Growler Airborne Electronic Attack Capability Facilities.
(November 2014 - present)
• Air 5431 PH2/3 - Defence Air Traffic Management System & ADF Air Traffic Control Complex Infrastructure Project.
(September 2014 - November 2014)
• Battlefield Airlifter (Air8000 PH2) Main Operating Base Facilities.
(September 2014 - present)
• RAAF Amberley Super Hornet Facilities. (2012)
• RAAF Amberley Security & Fire School. (2011)
• Detail surveys of new development sites for various security gate upgrades.