Bennett + Bennett’s Photogrammetry division are now offering additional services in 360-degree panoramic imagery, updated StreetView captures (viewable in Google Earth) and time-lapse image/video capture. Perfect for management use, operations, marketing or sales promotion these high quality deliverables will be sure to engage potential clients and investors.
Elevated Development Imagery/Video
Capture high resolution, 360-degree elevated imagery or video perfect for demonstrating a proposed developments potential to clients and investors. Images are flattened and stitched together to form a panoramic view of the surroundings, which can be used for further project design or incorporated into Architectural renderings and marketing materials.
- Perfectly suited to high-rise developments & residential towers.
- We can guarantee that the images are captured from precise development heights (floor level) to accurately highlight a complete view of surroundings.
- Ideal for planning/design, Architectural 3D renders, marketing & sales.
- Effectively show clients/investors the views they will experience upon project completion.
- Captured as high resolution panoramic photos
- We can also update StreetView photo-spheres in Google Earth for your local area of interest.
- Ability to zoom into areas of interest to study finer details without the loss of clarity (on our elevated and aerial panoramas).
- Operations are conducted within CASA aviation guidelines.
- Video/s - captured in high definition (4K).
Detail and record the progress of your project. Fixed time-lapse cameras capture images over an elected period of time, these can be provided as static images or be combined into a quality video. Monitoring of construction sites and development precincts is valuable for conformance reporting, as well as visually demonstrating progress to stakeholders and the general public.
- Professional, high definition vidoes.
- Suitable for Developers, Builders & Architects.
- Short to long term periods available (day, week, month, year).
- Ability to provide progress photos throughout the duration.
- These are able to be packaged into a video upon completion of the project.
- Visually demonstrate capability and project activity from start to completion.
- Ability to assist with incident reporting & offer an additional security measure.
- Field of view is capable of capturing the site extents in most cases.
- Service includes:
- Assistance with selecting an appropriate camera position.
- Installation & maintenance.
- Production of imagery/video.
For more information or to discuss how these services can benefit your project
contact our photogrammetry division on (07) 5631 8000