Kick start your surveying career with Bennett + Bennett
What you know, and what you have learnt at uni is just the beginning. Our graduate program will enable you to refine your skills whilst working on some of the most iconic construction and development projects in the Gold Coast and Brisbane areas.
To ensure you’re on the right track to becoming a Registered Surveyor with SBQ (Surveyors Board of QLD) the program is delivered in 4 core capability units which you rotate through over a 12 month period. These units have been created in line with the surveyor competency framework.
- Full time, paid position/s
- Comprising of 4 core units
– Detail / Topographic Surveys
– Construction Surveying
– Spatial (Laser Scanning & Photogrammetry)
– Cadastral Surveying
- Delivered in 3 month rotations (over a 12 month period)
- Available at our Brisbane or Gold Coast office
- Each new employee will be assigned to a Survey Team Leader to help with their transition and coordinate their daily tasks.
- Applicants must have full time availability + full working rights in Australia
- Recent graduates or individuals within their final year of study are encouraged to apply
- Become part of an established company with 5 regional offices and over 100+ staff.
- We aren’t all work and no play! Enjoy various company social events throughout the year.
- Work with the latest equipment (Leica & Trimble) and software (12D & Leica Cyclone 9.1 + more)
- We focus on pushing boundaries within the industry. You will have direct access to large scale projects and the latest spatial technology.
Applications for 2019 intake open from 1st August – 31st October 2018
Short listed candidates will be contacted by our recruitment specialist to have a quick phone catch up regarding their eligibility, study status and career aspirations.
Selected candidates will be invited to complete an interview in person at either our Brisbane (Kelvin Grove) or Gold Coast (Bundall) office.
Join the Bennett + Bennett team – late January 2019
SUCCESS STARTS HERE
Applications for our 2019 graduate program now open!
(1st August – 31st October 2018)
*Please note due to the high volume of applicants only those short listed will be contacted.
If you have any questions, contact our friendly Human Resources team on (07) 5631 8000 or email email@example.com