Kick start your surveying career with Bennett + Bennett
Applications are now open for October 2019 intake.
Not eligible or not yet ready to apply? click here to view job openings.
What you know, and what you have learnt at uni is just the beginning. Our graduate program will enable you to refine your skills whilst working on some of the most iconic construction and development projects in the Brisbane and Ipswich areas.
To ensure you’re on the right track to becoming a Registered Surveyor with SBQ (Surveyors Board of QLD) the program is delivered in 4 core capability units which you rotate through over a 12 month period. These units have been created in line with the surveyor competency framework.
- Full time, paid position/s
- Comprising of 4 core units
– Detail / Topographic Surveys
– Construction Surveying
– Spatial (Laser Scanning & Photogrammetry)
– Cadastral Surveying
- Delivered in 3 month rotations (over a 12 month period)
- Available at our Brisbane or Ipswich office
- Each new employee will be assigned to a Survey Team Leader to help with their transition and coordinate their daily tasks.
- Applicants must have full time availability + full working rights in Australia
- Recent graduates or individuals within their final year of study are encouraged to apply
- Become part of an established company with 5 regional offices and over 120+ staff.
- We aren’t all work and no play! Enjoy various company social events throughout the year.
- Work with the latest equipment (Leica & Trimble) and software (12D & Leica Cyclone 9.1 + more)
- We focus on pushing boundaries within the industry. You will have direct access to large scale projects and the latest spatial technology.